1010 QuartzGuard is a highly durable, opaque mineral paint for interior and exterior use. 1010 QuartzGuard is designed to produce a completely uniform finish and hide background variation. It is highly effective at blending out previous repairs/discolorations/stains and producing a clean, uniform result. It can be diluted up to a maximum of 20% with 1050 PrimaSil in order to increase fluidity if desired.
- Breathable, anti-microbial, mildew resistant, non-combustible
- Bonds by chemical reaction inside the surface
- Opaque finish – will hide all background variation and produce a uniform, natural matte finish
- Comprised of more than 96% natural minerals, odorless and O VOC
- Highly vapor permeable and water repellent
- Will never blister or peel
- Extremely thick making it very easy to roll (does not drip or splatter)
- Available in all colors on our chart
1010 QuartzGuard covers approx. 300 – 340 sq ft per gallon although coverage can vary substantially depending on the surface type. It can be applied by brush, roller or airless sprayer.